Tree of Savior is a Korean top-down 3D fantasy MMORPG where players defeat endless numbers of monsters to level up and advance to new classes. Party up with other players to crawl through dungeons, craft new items, and explore a charming world.
Tree of Savior is a fantasy MMORPG and widely considered the spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online. Start by choosing between one of four archetype classes: Swordsman, Cleric, Wizard, or Archer, and advance to new classes by leveling up, mixing and matching skills from multiple classes. Grind endless numbers of cute creatures, across a multiple zones with fairy-tale atmospheres. Crawl through dungeons to upgrade your gear and encounter one of over 200 uniquely designed bosses, requiring teamwork to defeat. Join a guild and engage in large-scale warfare with other players, rendering no zone safe from enemy attacks. Or enter the arena and test your skills. Craft new items and power up existing equipment to gain the upper hand on the battlefield.
- Class Variety - choose from one of four starting classes and advance through over 80 classes.
- soundTEMP Soundtrack - grind to a captivating soundtrack composed by soundTEMP, the same musical group involved with Ragnarok Online.
- Dungeon Crawling - explore instanced dungeons to upgrade your gear and defeat aesthetically distinct bosses with other players.
- PvP - join a guild and engage in large-scale warfare or enter the arena and test your skills.
- Fairy Tale Aesthetic - explore a charmign world brimming with intricately designed characters and landscapes copied from the pages of a fairy tale.